Friday, January 25, 2008

Pointless Post No. Whatever

I should update, but I have less than nothing to say. So, instead of putting monumental effort into what will ultimately be a sub-par post, here are some quick and random thoughts.

1. My students are whining, and I'm frustrated because I want to whine to. I feel lousy again (so tired of battling sickness). I have a Doctor's appointment this afternoon because of my lovely wife's insistence, which I am thankful for because I will feel better, but hate because it makes me feel like I'm giving up my man card.

2. Nothing is worse than a day when school is almost called off by weather. My classes are seeing about 60% attendance even though there was absolutely nothing wrong with the streets this morning.

3. I'm really tired of stealing copyrighted images of the web, but I lost the dohicky that connects my digital camera to my laptop, so all I have are ancient pictures like these:







4. The last picture makes me remember that I have been having really vivid dreams about Booger lately. In these dreams I'm trying to catch him (sometimes to give him medicine, sometimes just to keep him safe). I can never quite get to him and he just disappears. I'm really wanting to get a new cat, maybe because I miss the companionship (Duchess hates me), maybe because I think it will exorcise me of these dreams. Last night, we learned that Jennifer and I are going to hit a roadblock when it comes to cat names because she has some weird issue with the number of syllables in a pets name (and she refuses to let me name it "Booster Gold the Cat".

5. I really want to see Cloverfield, and everyone I know apparently wants to see Cloverfield, but scheduling a night to watch Cloverfield seems like an impossibility. Maybe I can convince LaRae to use her newfound position to schedule another movie night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Riss said...

I just wanted to comment because comments are always fun to get. :) Maybe this weekend ya'll can try to see Cloverfield? I know Eric wants to see it too. Hope you feel better soon!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home