Sunday, March 09, 2008

Exciting News!


Well, okay, not so exciting for you, but I'm pumped about it. I think I've shared with you that in returning some of the extra gifts my mom gave us for the Christmas o' Plenty that I received a fairly sizable credit on my Amazon.com account. Jennifer and I used a good portion of that credit to buy a new printer. But not just a new printer, a LexMark WiFi Printer / Copier / Scanner. It is unequivocally the most hi tech thing I own that wasn't bought by the Irving Independent School District. Here is a picture of me trying out the scanner feature. As you can see, it is awesome!


In addition, after weeks of my whining, Jennifer found the USB cable for the digital camera, so I can start putting up new pictures on the ol' blog. Of course, now I have to take more pictures.

Oh, and apparently it snowed.





3 Comments:

Blogger Snowed In said...

Wow, you've attracted spammers...you've hit the big time now! :)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Phylemon said...

There you go! My internet was being wonky before, so I couldn't delete the offending comment.

Man I hate this, but I may have to go to the annoying "Type what you see in the box" thing.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Paul - The scanner picture cracked us up! We needed a good smile tonight. Have a great remainder of the week.

Jody

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home