Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Quick Update

Because some of you, like EDMC, just can't wait to learn about my life, here is a quick update.

1) Tonight is Meet the Teacher night, which I loathe. Is it possible that everyone will stay home to honor the memory of those who died six year ago?

2) My room is beyond frigid. I don't normally complain about being chilly, but I'm growing icicles on my nose here.

3) Networked printers are awesome. Yesterday I was running late to work, and needed to make copies before my morning duty at 7:45. Instead of coming to my room, turning on my computer, waiting for it to boot, pressing print, waiting for the printer to warm up, and then going to make copies, I was able to turn my computer on during the commute and hit the print button as soon as I saw the IISD wireless connection, (which was as I was stopped by the crossing guard before I even pulled into the parking lot), and have my paper waiting for me on my printer as I walked into the room. It saved me 10 minutes.

Love you guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger GliterallyScoot said...

I'm jealous. I want my printer to be on the network like that...

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home