Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Spring Break Post Two

Nobody liked my deeply theological, although admittedly rushed, post, so how about more pictures of our rented vacation retreat?


Here is where we will eat while looking out on the sound.

Here is the kitchen, where we would make food if we weren't on vacation and planning on eating out every meal.


Another view of the living room, where I will fall asleep after eating big meals in the fancy home. Did I mention that we really like food?

Okay, I know I'm being really annoying about this, but we are beyond excited. To explain why I am so happy, here is a picture of the Sea Foam Motel where I usually stayed when my family came to the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Lovely, isn't it?




1 Comments:

Blogger GliterallyScoot said...

It's been almost a week. We're all super happy for you and politely jealous. Now, what is going on with Paul?? :-D

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home