Monday, October 08, 2007

Is it Christmas Yet?

As many of you know, school is out today for Columbus day (or "fair day" in some districts). It's nice to have a day off, but it feels very abreviated. This year hasn't been the hardest one I've had in teaching, but I'm looking forward to a nice extended break.
If you hadn't guessed, I have little to say today. Jennifer and I are trying to clear out stuff on our DVR, so it's a relaxing day on the couch. I have work I should do for work tomorrow, but I can't bring myself to make it happen.
I'm not going to make you read my pointless ramblings, so I will sign off. Take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger GliterallyScoot said...

No, not Christmas yet, but everytime I see Christmas decorations now I giggle -- thanks to last year's shopping trip with Jennifer. Our list was 'blue balls', and yes we did tend to shout across the aisles that "I found some blue balls!!!" :-D

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home