Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Quick Funny

I can't believe I have sunk this low. I am short on time and material, so I'm going to share the unintentionally funny thing I heard on the radio this morning.

My local radio station has been asking listeners to call in and brag on their children. This morning a woman who was obviously excited to be on the air called to tell about her two children, a boy and a girl. She bragged about how each of them were well behaved and obedient. She listed their names and mentioned something specific each one had done to earn this compliment. She ended quickly, so the host tried to fill the allotted time by asking some questions about her two children:

Host: How old are your two kids?

Caller: Seven and Fourteen.

Host: And which one is older?

Caller: (Without missing a beat) The Fourteen year old one.

Host: *Stunned Silence* Thanks for your call, Sharon.

4 Comments:

Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

I think the got the question right.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Emery said...

....heeeere's your sign, hon.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Emery said...

Speaking of signs... Paul, I contacted Jen a while back and left her some contact info so we could reconnect, but I've never heard from you. I miss you and would like to catch up. Look me up at our alma mater, as I work there currently. Cheers.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Phylemon said...

Jeff, It is awesome to hear from you. I hate to tattle on my wife, but I'm not sure that she gave me your information. Your blog, by the way, is really good! I will email you soon to get in touch. If you find your way up to the Metroplex, we'd love to have you spend the night with us.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home