Monday, April 02, 2007

Meet Jeff!


Sorry, but I've got another brief post for you. TAKS is kicking my butt, so don't expect much deep thought right now (that sort of thinking is discouraged by the current state mandated testing system anyway). However, my good friend Jeff Emery commented on my last post, therefore giving me the opportunity to visit his exceptional blog. If you are looking for deep thoughts, give him a visit.
His entries are the deeper thought type of stuff I have hoped you would see at the P.E.A.K. brothers blog. Speaking of which, you really ought to stop by and contribute to my "Better know a VRCC'er" game, which has really been enjoyable for me at least.
Alright, back to coming up with an idea to teach for tomorrow. I'm getting evaluated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home