Monday, May 05, 2008

Dark Knight vs. The Batman

See more funny videos at CollegeHumor


This is admittedly lazy, but I've got nothing else to post about (Still waiting to hear from you, LISD!), and this was interesting to me. On a related note, as a life long DC comics fan, I really should be able to get more excited about a DC comics movie, but I know right now that it will pale in comparison to most of Marvel's theatrical releases. Step up your game, Didio, and give us Booster Gold: The Movie!

3 Comments:

Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

I always like time travel stories, so I would probably watch a Booster Gold movie. But honestly, I think the better bet would be to make a DCUAnimated version of 52.

4:12 PM  
Blogger KeeperOfBooks34 said...

Wow, 19 years since Batman came out? I remember standing in line in Shreveport, LA to see it, wondering how they could make Batman out of Mr. Mom. I'm still not sure how they did it, but it worked.

And if it hadn't worked, would we have gotten Batman The Animated Series? That of course led to the entire DC Animated Universe, which was total greatness. Even gave us Renee Montoya and Mercy Graves.

I missed Batman Begins in the theater, so I'm really looking forward to The Dark Knight.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Punisher fan, I can tell you that having someone make a movie of your favorite comic book character is not always a good idea...

...And they've done it TWICE!!!

--Don

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home