Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Quick Test

This won't be a real post, but I have to give some background to my comments. As most of you know, I recently resigned my job with the Irving ISD. Yup, next school year I will be a Fighting Farmer in the Lewisville ISD. The downside of this is that my computer was the property of my work, so I am sans technology (except for the hour or two after Jennifer comes home but before I go to bed). This has forced me to test the internet capabilities of my phone. So, I've written this entire post on my cell phone and it is time to see if it will work.

3 Comments:

Blogger GliterallyScoot said...

Hurray! It worked! :-) I've so got phone envy right now! :-)

Sorry you're without technology. Have you gotten your log on for LISD yet?

8:01 AM  
Blogger Phylemon said...

No. Apparently I can register to take staff development courses without having an official LISD logon. I'm glad that the phone thing works, but I can't figure out how to add pictures. Something else to work on, I guess.

12:00 PM  
Blogger GliterallyScoot said...

Well that's good that you can register for courses without the official logon. You're welcome to come use my computer during the day or beg me to come hang out and bring my computer with me if you get desperate. :-)

Still so jealous of your phone. I want a new one.

I have a new, funny Kris story to tell you when I get back. And I might get to go to the "World of Coca Cola" this weekend. :-) Hurray!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home