Tuesday, May 15, 2007

That OLD Timey Feeling


I mentioned briefly that I change the background on my computer frequently. The picture above is the current one, but it will soon be changing. One of my students saw it and asked me if Larissa and Rachel were my daughters! So, yeah, I'm feeling old today.


Of course feeling old may be a by-product of not enough sleep. Thursday night I was at the school until 2:30am grading atrocious power points that my students were working on, then Jennifer's parents came in on Friday, which was a good visit but not necessarily conducive to sleeping well. I preached on Sunday, which meant my weekend was filled with preparing the sermon (which did not go well). Tonight (Tuesday) I've got a late meeting and even more grading to do. I desperately need summer to get here.

I will likely make a more in depth post later in the week over the Upfronts that are being revealed this week (where the TV networks tell us what shows we will see next season), but the short answer right now is that I'm not overly impressed. They are doing a remake of Bionic Woman (like that makes any sense apart from the Six Million Dollar Man franchise) and a comedy inspired by the very unfunny Geico commercials starring the Cavemen. There are some possibilities, I guess, but right now I'm not excited.

2 Comments:

Blogger GliterallyScoot said...

Does that mean I could be your granddaughter? :-) Just kidding... you know kids ask me if LaRae or I is the older one all the time...

10:13 AM  
Blogger Phylemon said...

Ha, Ha! Back in my days, youngsters were more respectful to their elders.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home